Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and administering compensation programs that supports the institution’s strategic goals. Evaluates programs, trends and new technologies and recommends changes and enhancements based on findings. Formulates recommendations regarding development of salary structures, incentive plans, job description revisions and job families. Consults with leaders and HR staff regarding compensation issues and initiatives while ensuring alignment with policies and legislation.
1. Develops project plans, conducts market research, completes impact analyses and coordinates implementation for assigned projects that are in alignment with the institution’s compensation strategy. Deliver recommendations to HR leaders and other internal stakeholders.
2. Provides analysis and support with regard to pay plan structures, incentive plans, job classifications, and departmental reorganizations. Recommends structures changes based on institutional goals and funding and communicates those recommendations to the respective stakeholders. Assures compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with institution policies and governmental legislation.
3. Evaluates jobs and pay related decisions through competitive market pricing analysis as well as performing analysis of compensation decisions for new hires, promotions, and internal equity adjustments. Develops and maintains job descriptions as well as determining FLSA classification.
4. Leads and/or coordinates annual salary survey participation and analysis using the MarketPay platform. Validates new survey matches to ensure accuracy of market matches.
5. Assists with the development and delivery of compensation communication and training to employees and leadership and other internal stakeholders regarding policies, processes and practices.
6. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
Five (5) years of experience in compensation.Apply Here