UT Health Center San Antonio
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing and administering compensation programs that supports the institution’s strategic goals. Evaluates programs, trends and new technologies and recommends changes and enhancements based on findings. Formulates recommendations regarding development and design of salary structures, incentive plans, job description revisions and job families. Consults with leaders and HR staff regarding compensation issues and initiatives while ensuring alignment with policies and legislation.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in compensation
- CCP or PHR/SPHR preferred
- Advanced knowledge of compensation regulations, practices and systems to serve as an influential thought leader across the institution.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills including advanced ability to perform job content design and analysis.
- Communicates effectively with internal stakeholders, external vendors and HR Partner.
- Ability to play a key role in building relationships and working with others in groups and cross-functional teams with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required
Please submit resume to:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
210-366-0033 x 227