Rackspace, the leader in cloud infrastructure and managed services providers, has an opportunity for a Global Compensation Advisor serving our sales and go-to-market organizations. This role will develop deep and collaborative relationships with HR partners and business leaders to develop and administer compensation programs that support the strategic goals and objectives of our sales and go-to-market organizations. This is a global role, with customer groups in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Key Indicators of Success:
- Provides compensation support to the HR Partners and Leaders on the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs.
- Understands business challenges, goals and objectives and collaborates with stakeholders to evaluate effectiveness of compensation programs.
- Develops solutions to business challenges; presents options to leadership with thorough analysis of up and downstream impacts, pros, cons, and resources. Influences decision making to result in solutions that balance the best interests of the business and the impacted Rackers.
- Manages specific compensation projects and programs related to sales and go-to-market organization support.
- Responsible for compensation analyses, and assists in determining external market competitiveness, market practices, trends and internal execution against compensation philosophy and strategy.
- Supports HR Partners and business leaders in annual compensation program execution. Provides analysis and recommendations for effective utilization of annual budgets; performs organizational analysis utilizing annual market pricing updates and proactively advises leaders on potential market risks.
- Develops a deep understanding of the roles in the sales and go-to-market organizations and performs job analysis and salary band determination for existing and new roles.
- Leads and/or contributes to the design, development and implementation of project deliverables for large projects with compensation elements.
- Advises stakeholders on risks associated with decisions based on applicable legal regulations. Collaborates with partners in legal to evaluate compensation programs and identify requirements and risks.
- Develops modeling of variable compensation and reward and recognition programs.
- Provides interpretation of policies and procedures as they relate to compensation and recommends solutions to problems or issues not covered by established practices.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with FLSA and other legal regulations associated with compensation.
- Development and maintenance of strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders. Viewed and trusted as a subject matter expert in compensation administration.
- Deep understanding of the sales and go-to-market organization and the operations, strategic goals and objectives, and impacts of compensation on the business.
- Successful leadership of and contribution to projects, including clear communication and organization with documented project plans and information sharing.
- Utilization of data in decision-making and advisory process.
- Collaboration and support of team members in compensation and HR organization.
**This role does not design variable sales compensation plans. Variable plan design and administration experience is helpful, but not required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, or a related field. High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires 7-9 years of progressively responsible compensation experience.
- Must have experience owning a business relationship/advising leaders on compensation programs.
- Experience and working knowledge of compensation administration for sales organizations.
- Prefer experience administering domestic and global programs
- CCP, GRP, CSCP, PHR, and/or SPHR certification preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of theory and practice in developing and implementing compensation policies and programs.
- Demonstrable interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills, including strong ability to listen and drive understanding through intelligent questioning.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships at all levels of management.
- Advanced capabilities to influence and drive consensus in group and leadership decision-making. Comfort challenging leadership and peers to consider innovative approaches and break down misconceptions and pre-conceptions.
- Highly organized; strong skills in project/program management, tracking, and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of job analysis methods and practical application to determine benchmarks and market comparables, develop job descriptions and job requirements, and determine salary bands.
- Advanced skills to perform data analysis and interpretation. Ability to convert data analysis into relevant and succinct reports.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Interested? Please apply HERE
Contact email@example.com with questions.