Supports the Total Rewards Retirement team and Center of Excellence (CoE) in ensuring that Total Rewards meets its goal of delivering effective and efficient Retirement programs.
- Provides day-to-day analysis and administration support of applicable U.S. retirement benefit plans (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefits, Qualified and non-Qualified) and Canadian Retirement Benefit Plan programs and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Interpretes policies and procedures.
- Becomes an expert on the system/s supporting Total Rewards.
- Supports special projects.
- Assists in the administration of savings plan funding contributions and resolves data issues and processes data corrections.
- Assists in the administration of qualified and non-qualified plan benefits payments, such as restoration payments, etc.
- Supports year-end processes which includes enrollments, audits, and reconciliations.
- Provides support to the Customer Interaction Center (CIC) as required. This may include systems navigation, call script support, etc.
- Processes retirement plan requests. Advises associates and helps to resolve inquiries.
- Creates written communications instructing users how to use systems.
- Assists with resolving basic or routine issues and escalates as appropriate.
- Communicates any downstream impacts from CoEs to tier 1 support.
- Flag any gaps in knowledge management materials at tier 0 (HROne) and tier 1 (call scripts)
- Responsible for the coordination of Total Rewards related activities including external vendors - evaluation and management of the vendor’s performance, supports vendor implementations, collection of audit data, compliance requirements, vendor mapping, data issues and verification. Supports Total Rewards CoE with project work related to mergers, acquisitions and divestiture activity.
- Provides data/information to the Total Rewards Lead, Total Rewards Specialist and Total Rewards CoE as needed to address problems, solve questions or analyze efficiency or effectiveness.
- Provide support to Total Rewards CoE on escalated issues as appropriate.
Educational Qualifications & Previous Experience
- High School or Equivalent; Associate’s Degree or equivalent or related specialized courses preferred
- Experience working in a shared services center environment preferred
- Previous retirement plan administration experience preferred
- Knowledge of Total Rewards preferred
- Experience in processing auditing and reconciliation
- Minimum of 1 year experience in human resources preferred in a mid/large size Global organization
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multitask various duties and projects
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to independently compose routine written communications
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System is desirable, especially Workday and SAP
- Experience using a case management system and knowledge portal
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Expert proficiency in English, with at least one other language preferred
To Apply please visit: https://www.bd.com/en-us/company/careers